Legal Media Metrics benchmarks the media performance of Asia's leading law firms and lawyers. Only firms and lawyers that ranked in numerical bands/tiers are considered.
Ranking table by jurisdiction
- Ranking position: Firm’s overall position in a specific jurisdiction
- Total Rankings: Number of rankings pooled in total
- Practice Area: Number of practice areas in which the firm has been recommended
- Overall Average Tier: Tier in which the firm appears on average across all sources
- Change: Highlights the change in position year-on-year
Free text name search for firms and lawyers
Browse by firm
- Firm type: International/Domestic/Offshore
- Practice area: All practice areas/Main practice and sub-practice area
The filter function allows you to conduct a like-for-like comparison between firms.
Browse by lawyer
- Practice area: All practice areas/Main practice and sub-practice areas
Offering a snapshot of a firm or lawyer's stats.
A ranking table is split into practice area headings. Depending on market consensus, each practice area can be divided into sub- practice areas. The term "general" is used where a firm or a lawyer's overall practice is ranked.
The Awards table shows the number of recognitions by nomination/win ratio in a specific year. Currently, only practice area and jurisdictional awards are covered.